Saturday, September 5, 2015

Trusting God for the Unseen

by Edie Melson @EdieMelson

I snapped the picture last year in the Rocky Mountain National Park. These magnificent views reminded me anew about the greatness of our God. I believe faith is important, but I also believe God gives us concrete moments to hang onto when our faith needs to stretch. 

What do you think? How have your experiences strengthened your faith?

"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen." Ralph Waldo Emerson


Be sure to share your thoughts in the comments section below.

I invite you to use this image any way you like online. Post it to your blog, share it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, anywhere you'd like. All I ask is that you keep it intact, with my website watermark visible.

Don't forget to join the conversation!
Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love the strength and courage God gives me at specific times in my life. On the way home from BRMCWC a huge, scary looking guy sat right next to me on a puddle jumper. I could feel him breath; we were shoulder to shoulder. Before he sat he scowled at me and said, "I don't want to talk...so what do you do?" Our flight consisted of him pouring out his heart to me, me boldly telling him about Jesus and the choice he must make. The flight concluded with him saying."I cannot wait to tell my sister about the life changing conversation we had" I spoke with direct boldness(knees shaking), at the prompting of the Holy Spirit. God is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I look at your picture, the following thought comes to mind, "If God can make that scene, he can and will handle anything that besets me.

    ReplyDelete