Saturday, September 6, 2014

Summer Memories—A Social Media Image to Share

Summer is definitely winding down. The kids are back in school and an occasional cool breeze here in the south promises fall is on the way. What are your favorite memories from this year?
Summer's Lease hath all too short a date - William Shakespeare
Share your thoughts in the comment section below.

I also invite you to use this image any way you like online. Post it to your blog, share it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, anywhere you'd like. All I ask is that you keep it intact, with my website watermark visible.

Don't forget to join the conversation!
Blessings,

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you said memorieS. One was the inaugural performance of our new community theater group, PlayersGuild@Sugar Hill. I'm beyond thrilled at the talent we have. The other would be receiving the first ARC of my debut novel. That was one sweet moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ane, I'd love to see one of your performances! Thanks for stopping by, Blessings, E

      Delete
  2. I visited a dear friend to celebrate her 96th birthday. Precious memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherry, that's awesome, thanks for sharing with us! Blessings, E

      Delete
  3. I had several highlights to my summer. top of the list was getting to spend some time with all three of my boys at home, hanging out together. Next was getting to hang out with the Ganskys, touring the Carl Sandburg home. Finally, spending a day snapping pics at the Biltmore with Mary and Todd Denman! Truly a blessed summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I forgot to add, this picture happened that day of snapping pics with Mary Denman!

      Delete