Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Look Back


I promised I'd share my answers to the questions - so here goes!

Writing Highlights - God has allowed me to be part of other writer's journeys through my full-time editing job at Centered Magazine.  (www.centeredmag.com)
It's been such joy to help others succeed and brought to mind all the great writing mentors who have helped me on my journey!

I've also been able to send several requested proposals out for my fiction manuscript and I'm hopeful for a positive response.

Writing Setbacks - I think we all struggle with this one, TIME to write! Surprisingly my full-time job has actually helped the situation and forced me to become more focused.

Writing Advice - Spend the time and the results will come. I don't know about you, but I want results NOW. God is teaching me that His timing truly is perfect!

Blessings to you all,
Edie

No comments:

Post a Comment